Over the years, the skin may appear dull, uneven, and tired due to factors such as sun and wind exposure, aging, illness, and genetics. Many individuals seek a safe, noninvasive treatment to rejuvenate their facial skin and enhance their skin tone.
Innovative and noninvasive skin revitalization procedure, Venus Viva, can help such people attain a smoother skin texture and tone. State-of-the-art fractional radiofrequency (RF) technology powers Venus Viva and offers sage and desirable results.
Respectable Reger Vein and Skin Specialists, led by the accomplished Dr. Gregg Reger, provides Venus Viva and other medical spa treatments to patients in Spring, TX, The Woodlands, and surrounding communities across the horizon.
Treatment Areas with Venus Viva
Both men and women experience common skin aberrations such as irregular skin tone, rough skin texture, sun damages, loose facial skin, skin laxity in décolletage, noticeable wrinkles, fines lines and folds on the neck and face, acne scarring, and enlarged pores.
Venus Viva is a one-stop solution to treat all these skin issues effectively and in an entirely noninvasive manner.
This unique, comprehensive rejuvenation treatment is powered by Nano Fractional Radio Frequency (RF) and SmartScan technology. Venus Via is developed to generate instant as well as long-term skin revitalization effects. It involves multi-tasking applications enabling higher control over the coagulation effects, RF depth penetration, and level of ablation.
These unique features allow the treatment provider to deliver individualized outcomes tailored to address the unique skin requirements of the patient. Venus Viva can be customized depending on the type of skin condition to treat the issue in a precise, targeted way.
RF energy is very safe and gentle on the skin. It goes into the deeper layers of the skin to offer natural looking and sustainable outcomes.
Venus Viva offers some unique benefits which are distinct from plastics surgery and other nonsurgical procedures. These include:
- Venus Viva uses heated zone density control and unique pattern generation allowing it to be safe on all skin types.
- The patient will only undergo minimal downtime, and the treatment site can be resurfaced gently and painlessly.
- Venus Viva uses a patented tip technology which offers the patient smoother and more even skin.
- The advanced pin design produces micro dermal injuries which expedite the coagulation process. Consequently, the patient experiences minimal discomfort.
- This treatment is effective on more substantial surface areas of the face and body with minimal discomfort. Furthermore, there are no restrictions on the treatment of areas of any size and in any location.
- Venus Viva prompts the contraction of synthesis of collagen. This offers support to the skin structure.
Venus Viva outcomes are consistent, even, natural looking, and sustainable.
The patient’s skin will appear red and feel warm following the procedure, akin to sunburn. Fanning or exposing the site to cool air can ease the discomfort. The patient should not apply anything on their skin, including tap water, for the next 24 hours. The warm feeling should subside within 24 hours.
Dr. Gregg Reger receives patients from Spring, TX, The Woodlands, and other towns and cities in this region of the country for Venus Viva and various other medical spa treatments.
During a consultation at Reger Vein and Skin Specialists with Gregg Reger MD in The Woodlands, our team will be happy to explain more in detail what procedures and treatments would be the best fit for you. Contact us today to schedule an appointment to learn more 832-585-0090.
Serving patients in The Woodlands, Spring, Houston, Texas and surrounding areas.