Mole & Skin Tag Removals
Clear Your Complexion of Moles and Skin Tags at Reger Vein and Skin Specialists!
Do you have cosmetically unappealing moles or skin tags on various areas of your skin? Most people do, and while these bumps and spots are typically harmless, many are highly visible and can cause men and women to be more self-conscious of their appearance. At Reger Vein and Skin Specialists, we can safely and comfortably remove moles and skin tags.
Serving The Woodlands and surrounding areas in Houston, Reger Vein and Skin Specialists is led by Dr. Gregg Reger. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and improve your complexion with mole and skin tag removal.
What are Moles and Skin Tags?
Moles can be characterized by the following traits:
- Moles are typically raised either pigmented or natural colored growths on the skin
- They can develop anywhere on the body but are more prevalent on sun-exposed areas
- They typically occur during childhood
Skin tags are also commonly found on the skin and can be identified as:
- Small, soft growths of loose skin attached by a narrow base
- Harmless, but can be painful if they are caught in clothing or otherwise irritated
- Adults can develop one to hundreds of skin tags
- They tend to occur on areas of the skin with frequent rubbing including the eyelids, neck, armpits, groin, skin folds, and under breasts
Both of these conditions develop in millions of adults per year and can be easily removed quickly, comfortably and completely.
Mole and Skin Tag Removal in The Woodlands
At Reger Vein and Skin Specialists, we understand the importance of smooth, beautiful skin, and Dr. Reger will assess your skin condition and discuss what treatment options are available to you. Moles and skin tags can be quickly and effectively removed following a customized plan that outlines what you can expect during your treatment process, how you can prepare, and whether any aftercare will be necessary. These procedures create results that are immediately visible with minimal to no downtime.
Typically, repeat treatments are not necessary, although it may be possible for moles and skin tags to grow in different places in the future. Although moles and skin tags are typically harmless, it is important to regularly evaluate these spots on your skin for signs of change.